Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and BreacJob ID 19001946 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Apply now
balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver
solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an
organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and
we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on
our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that
empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the
world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues leading to and resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. We serve organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include proactive threat intelligence for businesses and breach response services for impacted individuals, including notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
Kroll is seeking a motivated Senior Software Engineer to contribute daily to an innovative, fast-paced agile development team to build leading-edge products for the cybersecurity market.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help
protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll
maximize the value of your career.
- Contribute daily to an innovative, fast-paced agile development team to build leading-edge products for the cybersecurity market
- Develop high-quality code that scales for enterprises and consumer clients
- Protect Kroll’s technical edge by securing information, practicing need-to-know, maintaining company privacy, and adhering to secure coding practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Communicate in an effective manner that promotes healthy relationships with both 7+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or directly relevant position
- Expertise with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience developing and consuming APIs (ASP.NET Web API or equivalent)
- Strong foundation in object-oriented techniques and design patterns
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies and applying them to software solutions
- Agile framework experience highly preferred (Scrum / Kanban)
- Working knowledge of SQL Server highly preferred
- Experience with Business Objects a plus
- Understanding of networking, firewall rules, domains and X.509 certs a plus
- Experience with cloud providers a plus (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and similar)
- Experience with OAuth and SAML for single sign-on (SSO) a plus
- Able to give & take honest, thoughtful criticism
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Product Support Specialist, Identity Theft and Bre Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach Not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.