Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach NotJob ID 19001948 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, and their identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. ITBN serves organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
The Scrum Master Lead (Agile Delivery Lead) will manage the activities of the scrum team, leverage Agile principles, and actively direct the development processes as needed in the Cyber Risk practice to support product development and innovations, including software development efforts and strategic initiatives. This position document and hold the team accountable to the development policies, procedures, processes, and metrics that reflect best development practices and information technology department business objectives. Be accountable for the development processes to ensure business readiness of the application and its quality at its release. Ensure timely, accurate, and clear communication is provided to the appropriate stakeholders. Deliver software releases on time and that meet the quality standards. Must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding gaps and ensuring Product Owner involvement in business decisions and description of the business flow.
This position involves strong leadership skills with the ability to encourage collaboration. The candidate should have extensive understanding of agile/scrum processes and provide leadership and guidance on the adherence of those processes.
- Be accountable for the development processes to ensure business and support readiness of the application and its quality at its release.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery, i.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Work with Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to support multiple code stream collaboration, and CI/CD
- Serves and supports the Product Owner, Development and QA teams, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Facilitating various Scrum and/or Kanban activities such as: daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, daily routines, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, calculating velocity, and limiting work in progress
- Ensuring that retrospectives produce actionable tasks
- Ensuring that release deliverables are clearly communicated to the team
- Identifying risks and supporting mitigation activities
- Guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Represents the team at Release level to report status of multiple Agile feature teams to IT leadership.
- Plan and communicate how a release will be managed, including risk/issue management, change control, and communication plan
- Create deployment documents that outline the steps required for each release
- Identify and manage risks, dependencies, and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality. Work closely with scrum teams to ensure that each release is completed with quality and meets established development standards for code management
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred although equivalent industry experience will be considered
- Strong technical background is required
- Certifications preferred are Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Minimum three-five years experience as a Scrum Master
- Customer service oriented
- Critical thinking skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Experience in consumer facing applications, mobile technologies and user experience design
- Excellent verbal/interpersonal communication skills are essential
In order to
be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Product Support Specialist, Identity Theft and Bre Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach Not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.