Manager, Sales Support, Kroll Settlement AdministrationJob ID 21009069 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Settlement Administration, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in cutting-edge technology and consulting services for class action, mass tort, regulatory remediation and government claims administration. With 50+ years of legal administration expertise, we offer unmatched solutions and capacity for even the most complex settlements anywhere in the world.
As a settlement administrator, we are responsible for notifying potential class members, reviewing and processing claim forms filed by individuals and entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred and processing and distributing funds to eligible class members under the court’s direction.
As part of Kroll, we employ nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Reports to Director, Sales Support
- Liaison between sales, operations, marketing and finance
- Coordination and facilitation of pricing and bid function for simple and complex engagements in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Assist in full proposal creation
- Assist with vendor management
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, support, or a similar role
- Fluency in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, other software tools common in the Settlement Administration industry
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Vendor interaction and management experience
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with colleagues at all levels and across departments
- Prior experience in the Settlement Administration industry
To learn more, please visit www.krollbusinessservices.com.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Manager, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Austin, Texas, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, Richardson, Texas, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Miami, Florida, United States, Dallas, Texas, United States, Houston, Texas, United States
- Senior Director, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States, Miami, Florida, United States
- Manager, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Coordinator, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States