Coordinator, Kroll Settlement AdministrationJob ID 21004715 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Settlement Administration, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in cutting-edge technology and consulting services for class action, mass tort, regulatory remediation and government claims administration. With 50+ years of legal administration expertise, we offer unmatched solutions and capacity for even the most complex settlements anywhere in the world.
As a settlement administrator, we are responsible for notifying potential class members, reviewing and processing claim forms filed by individuals and entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred and processing and distributing funds to eligible class members under the court’s direction. As part of Kroll, we employ nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Coordinator will join a case team, supporting a Manager and/or Senior Manager. Together with other team members they will provide consistent superior client service. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications, be consultative and solution-oriented, and be capable of supporting the production of client deliverables. The Coordinator must be a team player, committed to fostering a team environment and building cooperation between team members to provide the highest quality service to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Project Execution – Consistently meet project requirements (help prepare and research materials for kick-off meetings, client status reporting and other necessary project communication), delivering project deliverables on time, within budget and at the highest quality standards.
- Research & Communication - Research claim inquiries and appropriately communicate findings with clients, claimants, and/or other operational departments, research process issues and effectively communicate with project teams and vendors or claimants as necessary.
- Reporting & Documentation - Provide project reporting and summaries, perform analysis of reporting and ensure quality assurance, draft letters, draft project telephone scripts and website text, communicate with claimants as necessary, assist in development of business rules for claims processing and payments, assist in the preparation of tax documents and payments, assist with the review and production of client invoices.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College
- Available to join between January 2022 and September 2022
- Direct client/customer contact in a professional environment preferred
- Experience in the legal field or in a service industry highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor.
- Critical thinking skills
- The ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment are required
- High proficiency in in MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.