Analyst, Mail Services, Kroll Settlement AdministrationJob ID 21003703 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Settlement Administration, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in cutting-edge technology and consulting services for class action, mass tort, regulatory remediation and government claims administration. With 50+ years of legal administration expertise, we offer unmatched solutions and capacity for even the most complex settlements anywhere in the world.
As a settlement administrator, we are responsible for notifying potential class members, reviewing and processing claim forms filed by individuals and entities, calculating losses, auditing claims to determine the extent of the damages incurred and processing and distributing funds to eligible class members under the court’s direction. As part of Kroll, we employ nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Mailroom Analyst will assist the mailroom staff on mail intake and processing, outbound mail as necessary and document management and destruction in prescribed intervals. The Mailroom Analyst will support the mailroom team. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications, and be consultative and solution-oriented. The Mailroom Analyst must be a team player, committed to fostering a team environment and building cooperation between team members to provide the highest quality service to the client services teams they support and the firm’s clients.
- Inbound Mail: Effectuate all aspects of inbound mail handling including logging, scanning and storing inbound mail pursuant to established protocols, adhering to the highest quality standards.
- Outbound Mail: When necessary, coordinating outbound mail services as directed by the project teams utilizing our proprietary systems as outlined in established protocols, with the highest attention to quality controls.
- QA: Assist with quality control of inbound mail when scanned into our proprietary database in order to ensure the scan is of a high quality, in the correct location and has been uploaded fully and appropriately.
- Reporting & Documentation - Provide reporting and summaries, perform analysis of reporting and ensure quality assurance, and ensure that appropriate tracking of vendor invoices is handled in a timely matter to ensure accurate and prompt billing.
- College degree or comparable work experience required.
- Experience in the legal field or in a service industry highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor.
- The ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Proficiency in in MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.