Vice President, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21008184 Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Portfolio Valuation offers specific valuation services dedicated to asset managers, including private equity firms, family offices, institutional investors, focused on the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no "active market" quotations (Portfolio Valuation).
We are currently seeking a Vice President for our Valuation Advisory Services practice, with a specialization in Portfolio Valuation, having a professional experience in finance and/or accounting, and sound knowledge of the alternative investment industry, to work on the valuation of a wide range of illiquid investments (private capital, private debt, venture capital, infrastructure) broadly distributed across industries and geographies.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring the team of Analysts and Senior Associates
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
- Graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance (audit, valuation, M&A, other financial analyses).
- In-depth technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methods and/or accounting (IFRS and French GAAP).
- Outstanding technical knowledge of valuation techniques and ability to step back from the engagement results and meet any challenges of the client engagements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Sense of responsibility and professional behavior promoting teamwork and excellence in client service
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit