Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21002832 Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Valuation Advisory Services practice of Kroll in Paris is specialized in assisting multi-sectorial clients with the valuation of businesses, legal entities, intangible assets (tradenames and patents) and complex financial instruments within the framework of strategic projects including mergers & acquisitions, reorganization, financial restructuring, stock market transactions and commercial litigation, for governance, financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes (Business Valuation).
It also offers specific services dedicated to asset investors and managers, including private equity firms, hedge funds, business development companies investment funds and management companies, focused on the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no "active market" quotations (Portfolio Valuation).
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate for our Valuation Advisory Services practice, with a specialization in Business Valuation, having a professional experience in finance and accounting, to work on a variety of assignments with our multi-sectorial corporate clients, including independent and strategic business valuation, industrial property valuation, purchase price allocation, impairment test, complex financial instruments valuation, fairness opinion and financial modelling.
The role of the Senior Associate includes:
- Performing valuation analysis for a wide range of public and private corporate clients.
- Understanding the client’s business model and strategy, as well as the industry challenges.
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement.
- Analysing financial statements and business plans.
- Selecting and applying the most appropriate valuation approaches depending on the purpose of the valuation and the context.
- Preparing and presenting the results of the analysis in a clear, concise and argued manner.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff for analyses, reports, and presentations.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients.
- Drafting proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients.
- Graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School.
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in finance (audit, valuation, M&A, other financial analyses).
- Sound technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methods and accounting (IFRS and French GAAP).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships.
- Taste for teamwork, as well as for supervising and coaching junior staff.
- Robust capacity in financial modelling and mastery of software tools.
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.