I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Intern, Transaction Advisory ServicesParis, France
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003724 Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing Excel based financial analysis to disclose audited financial statements and management reports of companies in an appropriate manner
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Analyzing quality of the net debt and debt-like items
- Analyzing cyclicality of company’s business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- When appropriate, analyzing the business plan
- Solving reconciliation issues between GAAP financial statements and management reports
- Researching technical accounting topics
- Reviewing company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with management
- Contributing to the report-writing process
- Off-cycle (end-of-course) Internship.
- Courses in business administration / finance in one of the top leading Business or Engineering Schools
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent French and English required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.kroll.com/
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.