Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Intern, Compliance ConsultingParis, France
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21008136 Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Financial Services Compliance and Regulation practice assists asset managers, PE firms, investment firms and other regulated financial services clients in obtaining initial authorisations or registrations and conduct audits and independent reviews. We also provide ongoing outsourced compliance support and regulatory advice to help navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Implement specific solutions suitable for the various missions and different clients, involving preparing the set of procedures, a risk map, control notes or any other document intended for our clients;
- Ensure proactive regulatory monitoring through training and meetings as well as through writing supervisory articles or notes on the new regulations applicable;
- Enter into contact with national and international regulatory bodies as well as professional associations in the financial sector;
- Prepare responses to invitations to tender;
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in other EU jurisdictions and in the UK on engagements and on business development initiatives
- Gather and analyze information relevant to the controls to be formalized;
- Develop and keep up to date the internal tools of the FSCR France office
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management and investment banks;
- Knowledge of the operation of the financial markets;
- A capacity for clear and logical reasoning, skill in taking decisions and articulating them clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Bac+5 education (postgraduate commercial college, engineering school or Master’s degree);
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, please include a covering letter and CV to support your application and you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.