Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19001924 Paris, France Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- To gain a deep understanding of case and client needs through discussions directly with the client or taking direction from a senior member of the Financial Investigations Practice.
- Examine and interpret case related information to produce in-depth and detail-orientated analysis, identifying further research that needs to be carried out and what leads need to be investigated to support case development.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate large amounts of financial data and present findings coherently using Excel.
- Ability to effectively carrying out interviews with a range of stakeholders involved in an investigation.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Support case work by using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Effectively manage case resources including subcontractors and other 3rdparty services, ensuring the correct protocols are followed, costs are monitored and accounted for accurately.
- Monitor the quality of Analyst research and analysis on the case, ensuring that Kroll’s high standards are met each time. Provide guidance and feedback on research where necessary.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3rd parties involved in the investigation.
- Effectively feedback case findings to senior members of the practice and monitor quality of own work product and conduct follow-ups with clients or senior members of the Practice where necessary.
- Support the growth of the Financial Investigations Practice through involvement in non case-related projects and initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues across Kroll’s network of offices and various business practices.
- Strong academic background
- Professional certification such CPA,CA,ACA,CIA,CFE,CFA or equivalent
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Fluency in Flemish or German would be desirable
- Experience in an audit or consulting role in a professional services firm, an investigative/research organization or a regulatory body
- Experience in project managing cross border investigative/research cases or commercial transactions as well as managing international client relationships independently
- Experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research intensive organisation.
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with proven experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity.
- Clarity of thought and expression to win confidence from key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to communicate in both a verbal and written format, to a very high standard, with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Regional business environment, preferably gained through practical experience working with French, Swiss and Benelux clients or trading in global French-speaking markets
- The position may require extensive travel both nationally and internationally.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Product Support Specialist, Identity Theft and Bre Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach Not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.