I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Analyst, Compliance ConsultingParis, France
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21002956 Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Compliance Consulting practice assists clients in setting up firms, obtaining their initial authorization or registration, and providing them with ongoing compliance advice to navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Implement specific solutions suitable for the various missions and different clients, involving preparing the set of procedures, a risk map, control notes or any other document intended for our clients;
- Ensure proactive regulatory monitoring through training and meetings as well as through writing supervisory articles or notes on the new regulations applicable;
- Enter into contact with national and international regulatory bodies as well as professional associations in the financial sector;
- Prepare responses to invitations to tender;
- Prepare training support for collaborators and clients;
- Gather and analyse information relevant to the controls to be formalised;
- Develop and keep up to date the internal tools of the CRC France office.
- A highly developed sense of customer service.
- At least two (02) years’ experience in a financial institution or consultancy firm;
- Excellent relationship-building qualities for working in a team;
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management and investment banks;
- Detailed knowledge of the operation of the financial markets;
- A capacity for clear and logical reasoning, skill in taking decisions and articulating them clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, strong personal persuasion skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Bac+5 education (postgraduate commercial college, engineering school or Master’s degree);
- Independent, disciplined and ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office package: MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.kroll.com/
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.