Intern, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21009059 Padova, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Real estate appraisals applying the main international valuation methods (MCA, Cost Approach, Income Approach)
- Cadastral, urban planning, building construction and administration
- Analysis of Business Plan and Bill of Quantities in real estate developments
- Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Master in Real Estate Investment & Management or equivalent (optional)
- Specific registration at a professional association and/or Member of RICS /TEGoVA (optional)
- Good English language
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge and use of CAD software (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or equivalent)
- Driving license
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.