Vice President, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21002707 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our M&A Advisory ADG, a Kroll business, assists middle-market companies in strategic and financial advisory for Aerospace Defense and Government Services clients worldwide.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for a Vice President to join our leading Aerospace Defense Government (“ADG”) practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to grow with the practice.
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Military veterans are encouraged to apply
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.