Vice President, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21003763 New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Financial Instruments and Technology practice is a leading solutions provider for asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators, banks, insurers, private equity firms, commodity trading and investment firms, and corporations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
**Open to remote working out of any of our US offices
- Vice Presidents in Financial Instruments and Technology will analyze and value CDOs, CLOs and TRuP CDOs and have strong knowledge in the valuation other structured products. Candidate should have a strong understanding of structures and collateral, as well as valuation from both a cash flow and NAV perspective
- Structuring or trading experience desirable
- Perform valuation and other analyses of CDO portfolios, including CLO Debt and Equity positions, cash and synthetic CDOs, as well as credit sensitive CDS on CDOs.
- Maintain model applications—creation of alternative valuation methods and initial parameter checks
- Perform market surveillance, including analysis of issuer, collateral, and deal performance
- Reverse engineer complex transaction structures using advanced Excel cash flow modeling, bank proprietary systems, or third party platforms
- Determine valuation inputs, including loss and prepayment vectors, as well as appropriate secondary market spreads
- Work as part of a team in analyzing secondary trading market activity, underlying loan or security performance, and new issue activity if applicable
- Independently price portfolios of CDOs and clearly articulate and support valuation conclusions.
- Conduct research, draft reports and make presentations
- Work as part of a team to provide a wide range of advisory services, including valuation, risk analysis and portfolio solutions
- 5 years minimum experience in structured products on the buy-side, sell-side, rating agency or at an auditor/accounting firm
- Understanding of collateral risk characteristics, deal structures, terms, and conditions
- Programming (e.g. Visual Basic) and database experience are strongly desired
- Experience with third party systems such as Bloomberg and Intex
- Strong credit training and quantitative skills, solid foundation in fixed income mathematics
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g., MFE, MBA, etc.)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Global Compensation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Senior Associate, Site Selection & Incentives Advisory Houston, Texas, United States
- Senior Associate, Site Selection & Incentives Advisory Dallas, Texas, United States
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Mexico City, Mexico