User Experience DesignerJob ID 21000917 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a UX Designer on the East Coast time zone.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- As a UX Designer, you will support agile product development initiatives, working closely with product owners, the engineering team and other internal stakeholders to help deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Responsible for the end-to-end user experience and the creation of interaction and visual designs. This individual should be able to jump in and support research efforts, including moderating user validation and feedback sessions, running usability tests, and synthesizing findings, as needed.
- Create interactive/visual designs to communicate solutions to user needs
- Collaborate with other team members to build consensus and make the best design decisions.
- Present design concepts in a professional manner, and provide clear explanation based on data and best practices.
- Maintain and build upon the enterprise product and application design system
- Lead through excellent interpersonal skills and with emotional intelligence
- Ability to support multiple product teams.
- At least 1 year professional experience creating engaging designs for complex web applications.
- Online portfolio of case studies, highlighting exemplary design and user research deliverables
- Expert knowledge of UX and interaction design best-practices and patterns
- A passion for being a user advocate and for building easy to use, delightful user experiences.
- A love for talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work.
- Innate ability to understand complex systems and problems and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate, agile, curious, innovative and supportive team player who gets things done.
- Expertise with design tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc..
- Formal education in design or user experience.
- Web accessibility experience.
- Experience working with front-end developers. Some understanding of what’s technically feasible, and when to ask.
- Experience working in an agile environment with issue tracking tools to track daily work.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia