At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Transaction Manager, Agency and Trustee ServicesNew York, New York
What makes a successful employee at Kroll?
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Transaction Manager, Agency and Trustee ServicesJob ID 21009302 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll Agency Services) was launched in the UK in 2017 and provides independent, conflict-free, third-party loan agency, security agency and escrow services. Servicing the bond and loan markets, Kroll has developed its strong reputation by providing proactive and bespoke services to its clients. We currently manage over 800 loan and bond transactions.
Due to our rapid growth in Europe and globally based clients, we are launching our agency business in the US and we are looking for talented individuals to join our Transaction Management (TM) team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Review and negotiation of transaction contracts and other documentation for agency transactions including private debt loans - syndicated, direct lending and white label servicing - and other capital markets transactions - restructurings, collateral agency, escrow agency and paying agency.
- Ensure that all roles, services, and fees are accurately reflected, and all internal standards and policies have been adhered to.
- Act as principal point of contact for external counsel, clients, and relevant parties throughout the on-boarding and life cycle of transactions (including any subsequent restructurings and amendments).
- Partner and collaborate with Client Services Team and other Transaction Management teams in global locations to ensure policies and standards are followed in the onboarding and life cycle transactional process to provide a consistent "best in class" service to clients.
- Manage the closing and funding process of transactions in collaboration with the Client Services team.
- Manage post-closing and ongoing client inquiries and matters.
- Develop a network of strong relationships with client, intermediaries and other professionals.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to assist with new mandate scoping and structuring discussions.
- Partner with Business Development team in the participation of industry activities, conferences, forums and seminars to promote the organization as a premiere industry service provider.
- Provide input and guidance from a Transaction Management perspective on the continued build out of the Kroll Agency Services business to encompass new products and services.
- Responsible for fee collection and appropriate billing of additional activity and liaising with the relevant internal parties as required.
- Identify and escalate promptly any risk related issues to the appropriate management, legal and compliance staff as necessary.
- To ensure understanding and awareness of local regulatory requirements.
- Assist and support in the training of junior staff to help develop and educate overall team.
- Assist with new client onboarding (KYC) as required
- Knowledge of current loan market practices/LSTA/unitranche facilities/credit funds/sponsor-led transactions/trade settlements would be highly advantageous.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail with a risk aware mindset
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Knowledge of both domectis and international payment processes (such as Fedwire, SWIFT, BIC and CCC) and reconciliation
- KYC procedural knowledge.
- Language skills preferred.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.