Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information TechnologyJob ID 21006606 New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Lead the evaluation of technology products and services.
- Assess vendor contracts, terms, and pricing
- Collaborate across Kroll supporting Business Units technology software and services needs
- Develop, maintain, and evolve a vendor and product level catalog of all software, hardware, and services
- Develop strategies to advance our Software/Hardware Asset Management services
- Create and drive implementations of multi-year roadmaps to grow capabilities for vendor reporting, dashboards, and data intelligence.
- Create and implement strategy for managing the vendor programs data structure, catalog, and operational tools, systems, and dashboards needed to perform operations across Asset Management.
- Proactively manage renewals, and contract terms in collaboration with product owners
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Review Technology processes across multiple risk domains to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the process as well
- Implement reporting and controls to manage and measure IT and Operational Risk
- 8 years of experience in vendor management and vendor agreements
- 8 years of experience in IT asset management, including leading asset tracking, business operations, and planning
- Experience leading IT asset management initiatives across cross-functional, global teams
- 10 years of experience in risk management compliance and audit compliance
- Ability to work and operate in ambiguity
- Excellent communication, leadership, and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship building/management skills
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States