Senior Software EngineerJob ID 21001076 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of React applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the application works and how it is used.
- Need a sense of how a feature “should” work without explicit requirements.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop integration processes with external systems using APIs and web services including third-party integration tools.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Perform ad-hoc SQL Server reporting and queries as needed.
- Review code for potential performance, security, or reusability issues.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- Desire for self-improvement, both manager-led and self-identified.
- Provide support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other technical discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 4 years of frontend engineering.
- Experience with developing features utilizing React.js.
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Experience building testable components that utilize Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience building React components utilizing React Hooks.
- Experience with authorization such as Azure B2B, B2C or Auth0.
- Experience with Redux and middleware such as Redux Thunk.
- Experience with integrating third party components such as Kendo.
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge of cloud providers, especially Azure.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English.
- Experience with agile or scrum methodology and tools
- Experience with understanding and implementing complex middleware business logic.
- Broad understanding of entire SDLC, including UX, dev, QA, and release management
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Availability for limited travel, including international, is a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia