Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21002938 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Financial Instruments and Technology practice is a leading solutions provider for asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators, banks, insurers, private equity firms, commodity trading and investment firms, and corporations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll Financial Instruments and Technology team is looking for a Senior Associate, structured products and/or loan valuation experience is preferred.
- Valuation and analysis of amongst other things, mortgage whole loans, student loans, consumer loans as well as RMBS and other structured finance securities
- Drive the development and refinement of valuation models and approaches to determine valuation inputs, including loss and prepayment vectors, as well as appropriate secondary market spreads
- Analytics to help improve understanding and design of liquidation strategies for distressed asset portfolios
- Analyze secondary trading market activity, underlying loan and security performance, as well as new issue activity if applicable
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Help manage existing client relationships as well as pitch new business to both existing and new clients
- Conduct research, draft reports and make presentations
- Work as part of a team to provide a wide range of advisory services, including valuation, risk analysis and portfolio solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or related discipline as it applies to the financial markets from an accredited college or university
- 1 to 3 years of experience- ideally within structured products
- Effective interpersonal, comprehension and communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Structuring, trading, or whole loan modelling experience desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinker with strong intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.