Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21005655 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions is a recognized leader in providing a range of data-driven regulatory compliance services to U.S. state-agencies, including conducting unclaimed property examinations and implementing fraud detection and prevention solutions. Our growing practice encompasses Data & analytics solutions, identifying Fraud, Waste and Abuse and other compliance needs. We are looking for spirited technologists and leaders to deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform detailed accounting software data entries related to basic Accounts Receivable functions
- Perform detailed accounting software data entries related to basic Accounts Payable functions
- Create and maintain spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Analyze financial data and prepare reports for management discussion
- Prepare and maintain documents for upload to file sharing site
- Office management duties such as mail sorting and distribution, maintaining office supplies, greeting visitors, and managing on-site premises
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts, financial statements and operational duties
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – pivot tables, formulas and medium level analysis skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and/or Oracle Netsuite
- Basic understanding of SharePoint or similar file sharing platform
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.