Marketing Manager IJob ID 21004145 New York, New York; Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team in the New York metro area, reporting into the Director of Marketing for the Valuation Advisory Services (VAS) business unit. The Marketing Manager will lead content and strategy for the VAS business and support marketing for the Valuation service line in North America.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work with VAS marketers and stakeholders to translate business growth priorities into strategic marketing plans with clearly articulated outcomes.
- Work with business marketers to develop and maintain a content strategy and calendar for the year that is aligned with business goals and supports topics/themes that are timely and of interest to clients and the media.
- Provide strategic marketing support and execution on larger content initiatives, originating creative ideas to deliver content through digital channels and formats that will drive engagement. Work with marketers to ensure content initiatives are strategic, determine success metrics, develop best approach to achieve goals and measure performance.
- Conduct web content review and work with BU marketers to improve performance metrics, add visualizations, videos and other interactive features to drive engagement and optimize for search.
- Work with business marketers to identify web search terms that we want to own and develop content strategy and plan to ensure we rank highly for them.
- Work with business marketers to implement lead nurture campaigns that provide relevant content to prospective clients that aligns with their stage in the buyer journey.
- Repackage and repurpose existing marketing content through digital channels to drive engagement.
- Refresh VAS sales tools, qualification decks, slides, case studies and collateral to elevate presentation formats, employing infographics and other data visualizations to showcase key messages. Support firm efforts to utilize technology platforms for distribution of these materials.
- Identify monthly PR priorities in coordination with VAS business marketers
- Source ghost writers for businesses that need support with content development
- Support content development of VAS internal marketing and business communications
- Support development of marketing presentations to leadership
- Cultivate relationships with marketing partners/industry organizations to collaborate on content opportunities that increase our reach and drive brand awareness
- Perform competitive analysis to understand themes and hot topics our competitors are in market with to identify content opportunities we can own.
- Learn about firm services to identify content themes/hot topics that can drive revenues for VAS and promote cross-selling.
Valuation Service Marketing
- Work closely with the North American Valuation services marketing leader to develop and execute an impactful, strategic marketing plan for this core service line. Plan should smartly employ a full range of tactics, including events (hosted, sponsorships, and webinars), direct and digital communications, collateral and thought leadership development, public relations and advertising, among others.
- Maximize exposure of valuation services thought leaders through proactive media pitches in conjunction with our PR partners
- Grow number of “social stars” by actively working with Managing Directors that have large social networks but have underutilized social channels for brand building.
- Attend selected VAS events and conferences to manage exhibit booth and represent our firm and our services while networking with participants
- Maximize the use of both internal marketing resources and external vendors to successfully execute marketing programs
- Manage the marketing budget for Valuation Services, measure and report on return on investment and adjust tactics accordingly after analysis of key performance metrics.
- Marketing/communications professional with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications, with concentration in business preferred
- Experience marketing professional services, financial or technical services is preferred
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience; including SEO and social media marketing.
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the businesses supported to maximize marketing impact
- Experience collaborating with teams in a large, matrix organization
- Confident in presenting original thought, recommendations and points of view to senior leaders, both written and verbally
- Ability to develop effective relationships with senior stakeholders and act as a trusted business adviser
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in planning, producing and executing strategic, client-focused marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Experience working in public relations or a marketing agency is desirable
- Ability to work well in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management, strong team player
- Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally handle challenges
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies and approaches
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary programs
- Approximately 10% travel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States