Manager II, Security Risk ManagementJob ID 21003313 New York, New York; Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Security Risk Management practice specializes in helping clients avoid and manage risk to their people, assets, and operations. Our global team has tremendous depth of knowledge and experience in areas as diverse as our clients’ security needs, with services that include (but are not limited to) threat and vulnerability assessments; security audits, master planning, and policy development; travel risk assessments; information security and TSCM services; executive protection services; private client services; security design and system planning, procurement, and implementation; business continuity and resilience services; and crisis management and emergency response. Many of our professionals come from backgrounds in diverse military organizations and law enforcement agencies; mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, and telecommunications fields; and related operational disciplines such as finance, information security, and crisis communications.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is seeking a Manager in its Security Risk Management practice. This role will focus on data research and analysis, supporting a complex project/case load, assisting senior staff with the development and management of projects, utilizing new and emerging investigative tools to inform the background and threat investigative process, aggregating vast amounts of data/information into usable information by senior case managers as well as feeding into the threat assessment process for ongoing client case matter.
- Provide expert, reliable and robust research and analysis related to threat management, security-related issues and other matters of importance to inform the Security Risk Management team/projects.
- Assist with the management and implementation of projects, including establishing workflows, deliverable planning and independent resource planning to achieve timely objectives.
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrate innovation and adapt working strategies based observed results or client priorities.
- Identify project risks based and effectively communicate them to senior leadership as a fully contributing team member.
- Provide concise reporting of projects and results.
- Always be seeking professional development, honing of skills and demonstrate a desire to stay on the leading edge of the security risk management and threat management industry.
- Maintain exacting time and resource management, at times, independently
- Utilize various online and threat management/background investigative tools to inform threat management and threat assessment cases.
- Engage in highly collaborative and creative solution development for unique problems, based on tools and processes available/known.
- Collection of open source intelligence to inform investigative and threat management adjudication
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience; preferably in positions of influence
- A demonstrated dedication to professional development and career advancement
- A demonstrated affinity for self-motivation, creative problem solving and personal career advancement
- Excellent research and analytical skills – particularly in new and emerging tools and technologies for information aggregation, case management and information consolidation
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyze, synthesize and prioritize data into actionable information
- Strong team, project and client management experience.
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.