Manager II, Enterprise Business DevelopmentJob ID 21002804 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- This Enterprise Sales role will report directly to the Deputy Chief Revenue Officer of Kroll.
- Develop new revenue opportunities across all of Kroll’s five businesses including VAS, CF, GRID, Cyber and Kroll Business Services.
- Work across businesses to increase exposure at law firms and corporations that can support our commercial development targets.
- The primary target market for this role is attorneys, mainly Partners at top law firms. Additional targets include corporate attorneys but may vary based on candidate’s existing relationship network.
- Build relationships and engage in activity designed to generate qualified leads within the primary target market, which will then be closed by Kroll Managing Directors with direct support from the business developer.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with law firms and corporations, along with Kroll colleagues as appropriate.
- Support national business development outreach initiatives which will require initiating and organizing meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, prepare letters and email, and participate in preparation of prospect-specific collateral.
- Plan and execute logistical aspects of law firm related client events in conjunction with Marketing.
- Compile presentation materials – including bios, pitch decks, law firm information, and possibly publications relevant to the primary target market.
- Robust use of SalesForce to record meetings and events, develop campaigns and draft invitations and related tasks.
- 5-7 years of relevant business development work experience selling professional services to primary target markets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, or equivalent qualification/experience. Advanced degrees, such as JD or MBA, are a plus
- Must have proven revenue generation of $1.5-2M per year
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills
- Experience working in either law firms or consulting firms is a plus, but also not required.
- Highly motivated, meticulous and energetic individual willing to work within in a team structure
- Close attention to detail, including careful record keeping with regard to sales activity.
- Be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently and without supervision but also confer with superiors and seek feedback
- Be able to work as part of a team within the various business units outlined above
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.