Manager II - Audit Operations, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21004583 New York, New York; Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions, is a premier trusted advisor to U.S. state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and fraud detection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize our proprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists and subject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governments related to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are searching for an Audit Manager to reside in New York, Boston, or any of our cities in the US.
- As the primary contact with unclaimed property holders under audit, manage the overall audit and the day-to-day operations ensuring the audit progresses efficiently and effectively.
- Work with senior management and executive management to develop, revise, and implement general ledger audit strategies
- Review and approve team member research and analysis related to ever-changing industries, product sets, and methodologies
- Manage the results of work completed by technology resources on various applications, databases, and spreadsheets in order to meet reporting requirements and confirm information is accurately reported
- Review and evaluate key data information and supporting documentation for erroneous or inconsistent results and document the analysis performed
- Utilize accounting skills in a forensic analysis capacity where various data sets are obtained, analyzed, and modeled
- Work with the audit staff to evaluate, review and analyze critical data
- Ensure staff is trained in new technological and processing methods
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree required
- Previous experience with unclaimed property is required
- General Ledger audit experience required
- Solid understanding of general ledger and accounting system process flow and interaction with sub-systems, including but not limited to trial balance, sub-ledger, and suspense accounts
- Familiarity with working with multiple subsidiary enterprises
- Previous management experience is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and evaluative capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.