Intern, Transfer PricingJob ID 21006735 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transfer Pricing practice applies microeconomic, financial and quantitative analysis to help multinational companies’ price products, intangible property and financial instruments for tax purposes. Our transfer pricing practice provides consulting and expert advice to many of the world’s largest multinational companies. Our Interns receive world-class training, strong career opportunities, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
Transfer Pricing Externs work on a variety of assignments, including performing financial analysis, industry analysis and microeconomic research to assist companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our analysts gain experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Performing financial and statistical analyses for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, non-profits, and government organizations
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products, services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Presenting results to both internal and external audiences
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports and preparing industry articles
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) or other degree (with Junior and/or Senior level courses in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Expected graduation date between December 2023 and August 2024
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow & work on multiple assignments
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality work
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York salary range for this position is $20/hour to $35/hour.