Director, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21005582 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Directors work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, reviewing values of hedge funds and private equity interests, and dispute consulting.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients in the financial services sector
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement with a general knowledge of some aspect of the financial services industry sector (insurance, banking, asset management, financial technology, etc)
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information focusing on the financial services sector
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with further experience and/or qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Economics, MBA from an accredited college/university, or additional professional accreditation such as CFA or ASA
- Minimum 7 years of working with a financial services institution or in a finance role, with experience of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and commodity contracts / forecasts
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
The current salary range for New York candidates is $125,000 to $250,000.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.