Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support, Kroll Restructuring AdministrationJob ID 21008439 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring Administration, part of Kroll’s Business Services division, is the leader in global, end-to-end restructuring administration services. We offer the industry's leading suite of technology-driven and consulting services to support restructurings of every complexity, size, industry and type. Additionally, our unmatched public securities and solicitation expertise provides clients with the comprehensive resources they need to execute corporate transactions globally.
Kroll Business Services is the global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions. As an integral part of Kroll, the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency, Kroll Business Services is supported by nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Communications group is part of the company’s Business Operations and Controls Department.
This is an entry-level position with potential for growth.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and meticulous critical thinker. Candidate must be detail oriented, work at a good pace, be able to work independently and willing to work long hours (as necessary).
This position will provide the candidate an opportunity to focus on call center management. Our call center supports Kroll Restructuring Administration’s Consulting and Solicitation Departments, and the candidate will receive training on all relevant tasks. This role will have frequent interaction with senior member of the Communications team and other departments within KRA.
The Consultant focusing on call center management will perform functions, including the following:
- Support the Managing Consultants, Senior Consultants and Directors in all endeavors, including organizing and preparing the communication center for case filings and other communications special projects
- Assist management with day-to-day communication center operations and planning, including supervising operators, QA-ing written inquiries and responding to real-time inquiry escalations
- Train operators to ensure that the communication center is meeting the needs of our clients
- Monitor operators to ensure protocols and expectations are being met
- Assist with coordinating work activities with supervisors, managers and other departments
- Identify and escalate operational challenges using defined processes and judgment
- Support interactions with the client (i.e., providing task or project data for messaging to client)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with work schedule is a must
To learn more, please visit www.krollbusinessservices.com.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current salary range for this position is $50,000 to $90,000