At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Client Services Manager, Agency and Trustee ServicesNew York, New York
What makes a successful employee at Kroll?
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Client Services Manager, Agency and Trustee ServicesJob ID 21009327 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll Agency Services) was launched in the UK in 2017 and provides independent, conflict-free, third-party loan agency, security agency and escrow services. Servicing the bond and loan markets, Kroll has developed its strong reputation by providing proactive and bespoke services to its clients. We currently manage over 800 loan and bond transactions.
Due to our rapid growth in Europe and globally based clients, we are launching our agency business in the US and we are looking for talented individuals to join our growing Client Services team as Manager, Client Services.
- Manage the day-to-day operational administration of a portfolio of client matters relating to agency services including loan transactions (syndicated, direct lending and white label servicing), collateral agency, escrow and paying agency.
- Assist and collaborate with the Transaction Management team on the timely onboarding of client matters including collection of SSI and tax information, set up of transaction structures on technology and review of operational terms drafted in agency contracts for accuracy.
- Manage post-closing accessions including funds movements, trade settlements and establishing the transaction profile on our systems.
- Perform operational functions relating to the provision of bank accounts, maintenance of funding records, arrangement of payments, cash reconciliations, calculations and all other applicable administrative agency functions as detailed in agency contracts.
- To ensure that client database records are input correctly (including regulatory requirements) and updated as required. Assist in any required regulatory filings.
- Identify and escalate promptly any risk related issues to the appropriate management, legal and compliance staff as necessary.
- Ad-hoc follow up matters.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure deals are accurately entered into our system of record (LoanIQ), including agreeing and tracking the deliverables.
- Support Operations to ensure that they can handle operational queries
- Proactively manage and develop client/influencer relationships.
- Adhere to existing procedures and contribute to regular reviews/updates.
- Collaborate with management to bring ideas and suggestions for best practice
- Overseeing periodical payments/cashflows occurring on the deal portfolio.
- Manage borrower and lender relationships on transactions.
- Take responsibility for collection of Kroll fee revenue and billing activity on the portfolio
- Manage funds movements and balances on escrows in line with contract terms.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Knowledge of current loan market practices/LSTA /unitranche facilities/credit funds/sponsor-led transactions/trade settlements would be highly advantageous.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail with a risk aware mindset
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work closely with international team member.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Knowledge of both domestic and international payment processes (such as Fedwire, SWIFT, BIC and CCC) and reconciliation
- KYC procedural knowledge.
- Language skills preferred.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.