Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21002828 New York, New York Apply now
Description - External
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
Kroll Consumer M&A Advisory assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution in consumer, retail, food and restaurant expertise.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for an Associate to join our leading Consumer practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line. Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates.
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- MBA with a minimum of 1year prior experience in investment banking or Minimum of 4 years’ experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong interest on researching the financial service industry.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.