Associate (Contingent), Research, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21003819 New York, New York Apply now
One Flexible Team – One Flexible Workforce
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As Kroll remains at the forefront of the ever-changing business landscape, we’re continuing to offer opportunities to grow professionally within a flexible, part-time and remote working environment. As a part of our One Flexible Team, your amount of work will fluctuate based on our existing projects. To tackle them,you’ll be armed with training and support to develop your skills with the flexibility to tailor your schedule to your needs.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct in-depth research in technology and emerging markets using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet
- Support the overall research and due diligence process at the company.
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information
- Review gathered information, analyze extensively and then compile into well-structured logical and objective written summary reports
- Ability to research efficiently
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise assessments
- Ability to prioritize several project and assignments on multiple topics
- Fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) is desired, especially in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Polish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States