Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 20001443 New York, New York Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
- Associates will develop their research and analytical skills, with the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's or Master’s degree in International Relations/Affairs, Journalism, Global Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Law or other related areas of study, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Economics), a degree focused on complex problem solutions from an accredited university or college
- Expected graduation date between December 2020 and September 2021
- Minimum current cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Strong writing and analytical skills and the ability to communicate clearly
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk Paris, Île-de-France Region
- Senior Enterprise Applications Engineer, Cyber Risk Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.