Analyst, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21002961 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Corporate Finance service line assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including the Internet, trade publications, industry and equity analyst reports, and periodicals
- Perform financial analyses on client companies, including comparable transaction and public company analysis
- Use research and financial analysis to draft executive summaries, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Research and develop potential buyer, investor, and other target lists
- Manage transaction logistics, including: Update web-based deal and contact management systems, develop weekly client status reports, administer electronic data rooms, presentation binding, and so forth.
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a concentration in Finance) or Economics from an Accredited University or College or a minimum of 1 year of financially focused work experience (investment banking experience preferred)
- Demonstrates an understanding of financial statement analysis, the merger & acquisition process, and company valuation techniques (discounted cash flow analysis, public company multiples, transaction multiples)
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proven business research skills
- Eligibility for Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.