Analyst, Legal, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21009331 New York, New York; Boston, Massachusetts; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington D.C., District of Columbia; Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions, is a premier trusted advisor to U.S. state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and fraud detection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize our proprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists and subject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governments related to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Administratively support legal team with ongoing activities and work collaboratively with Senior Counsel, Counsel, and other legal team members.
- Legal research of unclaimed property related issues and applicable statutes and regulations.
- Assist in communications with companies under examination.
- Assistance with tracking, drafting, and revision of agreements related to unclaimed property examinations.
- Review of documents provided by companies as part of unclaimed property examinations to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Draft follow-up questions to the company regarding its procedures as necessary to clarify any outstanding issues.
- Draft documents summarizing overall findings made during the review of documents and any required follow-up, for both external and internal use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) is required, Juris Doctor degree (JD) or equivalent experience is plus.
- Previous experience with regulatory examinations and/or unclaimed property is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong legal research and drafting capabilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current salary range for this position is $50,000 - $90,000.