Analyst, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21005820 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions, is a premier trusted advisor to U.S. state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and fraud detection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize our proprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists and subject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governments related to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are a data analytics and auditing firm providing services to governmental agencies. We are seeking an entry level analyst to conduct general research related to the services we provide.
- Background research on relevant industries, companies, and governmental agencies
- Drafting summary analyses of research findings
- Assisting senior management in drafting outlines and preliminary presentations
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals and responses to governmental bid solicitations
- Serving as a single source to organize responses and information incoming from various company departments
- Keeping involved parties on a strict timeline for preparing materials
- Organizing company meetings regarding ongoing projects
- Taking extensive meeting notes for use in materials
- Candidate must have excellent research, writing and communication skills, ability to take the lead on ongoing projects (which can at times include oversight of other employees input).
- Analyst must have the skills required to conduct regular research using both the internet and various online subscription research platforms utilized by the company.
- Someone who can be creative, think outside the box, offer ideas and solutions for assigned projects.
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities.
- Must have undergraduate degree or relevant job experience; proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.