Analyst, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21006093 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Kroll Financial Instruments and Technology practice is a leading solutions provider for asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators, banks, insurers, private equity firms, commodity trading and investment firms, and corporations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Kroll Financial Instruments and Technology team is looking for general Analysts. Kroll can offer exposure to world-class asset managers and the investment structures they utilize (we work with 75% of the top 25 hedge funds and private equity funds globally), and training on financial modeling for a wide range of structured fixed income products across the public and private capital markets. This exposure is valuable for building a career upon and can take candidates in a lot of directions including advancement within the consulting path, working for funds on the investment deal or investment operations side, and working in banking, among others.
- Review/analyze monthly net asset value reports and reconcile trial balance accounts to supporting documentation
- Assist clients with daily or weekly cash management and investment activity
- Review investment company financial statements and all required footnote disclosures
- Daily interaction with clients and service providers to build/maintain relationships and gather data pertinent to the engagement to address needs
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Attend relevant industry events to broaden technical knowledge within the alternative asset industry
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA
- Experience in the following fields preferred: performing alternative investment company audits or providing hedge fund/private equity fund administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current New York salary range for this position is $60,000 to $90,000