Analyst - Audit Operations, Kroll Government SolutionsJob ID 21005601 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Government Solutions is a premier trusted advisor to U.S. state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and fraud detection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize our proprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists and subject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governments related to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are searching for an Audit Manager to reside in New York, Boston, or any of our cities in the US.
- Work with audit team to Implement audit strategies and workplans for General Ledger audits.
- Work with audit manager and senior audit team members requesting and reviewing data and information throughout the audit.
- Assist in evaluating key data information and supporting documentation for erroneous or inconsistent results and document the analysis performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience is required.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluative capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.