Account Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21003393 New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Account Manager II candidate must be willing to “roll-up” their sleeves and contribute both as an individual contributor as well as an overall sales leader. They will interact and collaborate with professional inside sales teams as well as influence Kroll’s consulting/advisory leaders. The candidate will identify new business opportunities and be actively involved in the development of marketing and product initiatives given their first-hand knowledge of the AML space and client feedback. Responsibilities will also include negotiating and reviewing deal contracts, drafting and reviewing proposals, managing pipelines, supporting client executives in closing deals, speaking as a subject matter expert, and drafting thought leadership which will positively reflect upon Kroll and the business.
- Primary liaison for our practice area with our major Financial clients responsible for relationship/account management and account growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert in anti-money laundering and other aspects of compliance programs in support of Kroll Compliance’s business
- Assist in building and managing Kroll Compliance sales efforts, including the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to exceed the growth and revenue goals of the organization
- Influence and collaborate with practitioners across all of Kroll on cross-functional practice/business collaboration efforts
- Develop and execute sales campaigns which drive revenue and increase market and consumer awareness for the overall suite of services offered
- Represent Kroll in speaking engagements, conventions, industry events and sound bites as required
- 10+ years of combined professional services experience in anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption, government sanctions and fraud prevention programs
- Prior service in the corporate compliance sector as either chief compliance officer or deputy chief compliance officer in which the candidate had experience as a consumer/buyer of compliance program advisory and due diligence products and services
- Experience and content expertise in the corporate compliance marketplace selling professional advisory and/or due diligence services
- Proven track record of success in sales, account management and marketing of consulting/advisory services in both large and entrepreneurial environments
- Proven track record of success in leading teams that sell and market complex professional services to multiple stakeholders within the corporate compliance and financial services industries, large and mid-tier law firms, and corporate compliance and legal departments
- Has successfully worked with and sold to C-Level executives, chief compliance officers, risk management officers and corporate general counsels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written presentation)
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.