I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Vice President, Transaction Advisory ServicesNew Delhi, India; Mumbai, India; Bengaluru, India
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004286 New Delhi, India; Mumbai, India; Bengaluru, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
We are looking for a Vice President, Transaction Advisory Services professional. As a VP, you will manage and lead teams on financial due diligence engagements. You’ll be focusing on analyzing financial and operational results of companies. Our team works to understand the client's business profit drivers and trends, as well as challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll. .
- Leading the team on the project in analyzing financial and operational results of companies through review of accounting records and management meetings
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Assisting the Practice Leader in overall practice management and business development
- Independently identifying new business opportunities and develop long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Minimum of 7-9 years related Due Diligence work experience
- Chartered Accountant with significant public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively while working on projects / responsibilities
- Ability to develop long lasting relationships internally and externally
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.