Senior InfoSec Compliance SpecialistJob ID 21003257 New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex Business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. .
Our Technology practice is looking for a Senior Infosec Compliance Specialist.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct vendor security due diligence assessments to verify a vendor’s information security & privacy capabilities by providing security/privacy risk assessment questionnaires, analyzing responses, and creating final assessment reports
- Complete client security questionnaires, answer follow-up questions and participate in client audits at the request of the business
- Partner with business and other stake holders to ensure risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
- Work with the business to track the remediation to close out any vulnerabilities identified by clients
- Review contracts and master service agreements as requested to ensure appropriate security language is present
- Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Information Security program
- Assist in the administration of an Information Security Awareness Program (new hire and annual training courses, phishing exercises, employee communications)
- Participation during internal and external audits related to SOC2, ISO 27001/27701, etc.
- Familiar with routine content of Information Security policies in order to support annual reviews and updates
- Perform general administrative duties as necessary to support Information Security operations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, Information Security program development, maintenance and governance
- Strong research skills
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Willingness to work various hours to support global business users
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City