Senior Global Compensation AnalystJob ID 21003377 New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Human Capital team uses its knowledge and expertise to help manage the firm's employees.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Global Compensation Analyst will play a critical role in supporting all aspects of compensation globally. This position reports into the Global Compensation team based in New York. Successful candidates will be analytical and detail oriented, have strong excel modeling and communication skills, be quickly adaptable to new concepts and situations and be comfortable with working independently and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe. Responsibilities will include compensation survey submission and analysis, annual performance cycle system and data maintenance and support of other firm compensation and rewards programs.
• Perform and assist in the planning, modeling, administration and processing of the mid- year and annual compensation process.
• Support the team with compensation survey participation including submission, market analysis and presentation of results.
• Support and execute day to day compensation transactions including off cycle compensation changes and quarterly award program, compensation reports, long term awards and payment requests to payroll.
• Maintain and administer the compensation application, total rewards site and databases.
• Provide analytical support to pay decisions and compensation plan design.
• Prepare adhoc reports and effective communications and presentations using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor degree with emphasis on human resources, business, finance or related field
• 2+ years of compensation experience, preferred with a global organization including annual cycle administration and data modeling
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including moderate to complex modelling and analysis
• Experience using an HRIS application and reporting a plus
• Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Proactive and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills and learn
• Flexibility, comfort and desire to dig in and work through the details
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City