Senior Consultant, Business Modelling, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21006435 New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Business Modelling team combines commercial insight, technical know-how and analytical problem-solving skills to support our clients’ transactions and broader strategic decisions. As part of the team, you will gain exposure to:
- Transactions, buy and sell side
- Financial planning & analysis
- Strategic decision support
- Data analytics
If you are excited about a career in modelling now is a great time to join Kroll! Our Business Modelling & Analytics team is expanding quickly, and we are looking for a motivated Senior Consultant to join us and support our growth.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be expected to build and review financial models, perform data analytics, perform research to support new business initiatives, and work directly with our clients.
The ideal candidate should have prior financial analysis experience from consulting, corporate, audit, or banking background or other suitable evidence of a passion for developing deep technical skills.
Finally, the Senior Consultant will need to be self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to learn complex concepts quickly in order to work with senior leaders in the group. This position has the opportunity to grow and gain exposure to many different groups and offices within Kroll by working on cross border and team engagements.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Developing financial models in Excel and VBA under supervision
- Reviewing financial models under supervision
- Driving insight through data analytics
- Supporting business development activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (ideally in a STEM subject) or relevant work experience
- An accounting or other financial professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of work experience where you have demonstrated commercial and financial acumen, such as in audit, transactions or financial modelling in industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for learning and evidence of self-directed learning on technical subjects
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx, SQL Server and Python a plus
- Experience in Private Equity, Infrastructure, Renewables and Financial Services a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States