Project Manager I, Cyber RiskJob ID 21006103 New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As a PM in the ADV-Operations function, you’ll be based in India and will be reporting to the Director, Practice Operations in Canada. You will drive global internal strategic projects and support the practice operations. You will interact with internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of strategic projects. You will also support business operations by helping in financial and operational efficiency analysis.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work with the Director, PMO and Director, Practice Operations to ensure a smooth and consistent delivery of internal strategic projects.
- Develop and implement standardized processes for managing and delivering internal strategic projects
- Support Director, Practice Operations in running an efficient operation
- Support Practice Operations Director with forecasting and resourcing.
- 4+ years of PMP/CSM or equivalent experience managing multiple, large scale cyber security, transformation or continuous improvement projects in parallel.
- Experience in developing and implementing new standards, processes, and governance frameworks to a team and/or department.
- Experience in building Standard Operating Procedures / process documentation, management of knowledge repositories and / or facilitating L&D initiatives
- Experience preparing and conducting formal presentations to senior management and executive audiences both internally and externally.
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of application security, cloud security, and offensive security services, and standards and regulatory requirements for cyber security (GDPR, PCI-DSS, SOCII).
- Familiarity with general accounting principles such as revenue, sales, and core operating margins.
- Quantitative / analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.