Information Security SpecialistJob ID 21006554 New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking to hire a professional as Specialist who will be responsible for initiating and managing whole life cycle for organization’s solution access review. The candidate will work with various teams, to manage the product/solution inventory and make sure their access review process is initiated. This is a shift-based role and it will be from 2:30 pm to 11 pm. Please apply only if you are comfortable to work in the suggested shift in a Hybrid model of work.
- Managing onboarding/offboarding of solution.
- Conducting Schedule Reviews for the solution Applications, Network Assets, Database, and Physical Security for the Organisation
- Provide training to the users on the automated process
- Troubleshooting and resolving access management and provisioning workflow errors
- Knowledge of an Enterprise access review Management Product.
- Follow up with all the respective user once the access review process is initiated.
- Self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented and possess a passion for excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited information exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in the decision-making process, and make timely decisions
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States