Senior Development Operations SpecialistJob ID 21002642 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
** Open to location- This person can sit in any of our US cities.
- Maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties.
- Respond to performance issues identified by alerting and other reported incidents.
- Automate operational activities and tasks.
- Work with Developers to execute software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
- Complete project work as assigned and contribute to the technical direction of various objectives, your ideas will be valued.
- Prior work with Cloud Service providers such as AWS and Azure
- Extensive Experience in Terraform and Ansible is critical
- Experience with Python, Perl, Bash scripting
- Experience with production Kubernetes environments
- Familiarity with monitoring requirements and building dashboards
- Configuration Management/Automation
- Familiar with best practices for infrastructure security, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Familiar with SQL servers and language
- Clear communication of complex concepts and troubleshooting steps is required
- Knowledge of hardening Linux operation systems and closing security vulnerability on Internet facing servers
- Knowledge of CDN’s, DNS, web servers, and other supporting Internet services
- Experience with streaming data and pipeline/message-queue services is a big plus
- 3+ years’ experience with Cloud Platform environment
- 3+ years’ experiences with Terraform or similar infrastructure build language
- 3+ years’ experiences with pipeline automation tools like Azure DevOps
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise data center environment
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows OS design, implementation and administration aplus.
- 2+ years’ experience with Linux server administration a plus.
- Strong PowerShell / WMI Scripting knowledge.
- Experience using server automation, orchestration and configuration tools such as Ansible a plus.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, DNS and GPO development.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP / IP and remote communications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using Wireshark and other network analysis tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.