Senior Data ScientistJob ID 21002267 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning group, and we’re looking for you to join our portfolio of AI projects. You will be critical in achieving our vision and strategy for solving complex business problems with cutting-edge solutions driven by the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Some of our current projects focus on NLP and machine learning for cyber security and due diligence, quantitative analysis and we are actively scaling up across multiple other lines of business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Taking ownership of product development, deployment, and release
- Working with data engineers to build robust data and modeling pipeline
- Building solutions around machine learning models and putting them to production
- Researching, implementing, testing, and evaluating new machine learning models
- Training and tuning machine learning models and hyperparameters
- Validating model inputs and outputs
- Explain AI/ML to non-technical business stakeholders
- Strong python experience
- Experience in deploying models and putting models into production
- Good understanding of end-to-end data science projects - data intuition validation, model design, implementation, validation and testing, and deployment
- Experience with Machine Leaning algorithms – supervised & unsupervised
- Experience dealing with both structured & unstructured datasets and drawing the insights from the data
- Docker experience is preferred
- Technical and business communication
- Team and technical leadership
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.