Relationship Manager I, Identity Theft and Breach NotificationJob ID 20000484 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver
solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an
organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and
we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on
our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that
empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the
world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues leading to and resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. We serve organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include proactive threat intelligence for businesses and breach response services for impacted individuals, including notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
Kroll is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Relationship Manager to join our Cyber Risk team. The Relationship Manager is responsible for the onboarding and overall management of Kroll corporate clients throughout the lifecycle of their engagements, and is the focal point for multiple, concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. This individual is an experienced client facing professional who will deliver superior service that exceeds our clients’ expectations and thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The Relationship Manager will serve as the client advocate and will deliver best in class solutions to Kroll’s clients. This requires establishing professional relationships with Kroll’s clients and partners, providing expertise into Kroll’s service offerings and managing the various implementation components of client engagements. Additionally, the Relationship Manager will be familiar with the sales and service objectives of the client in order to capitalize on business opportunities that will lend to the success of the client and Kroll.
- Serve as the primary contact on client engagements and successfully manage the various project implementation components, including onboarding, deployment and reporting, to ensure timely deliverables and flawless execution.
- Ensure client expectations are managed and delivery deadlines met according to schedule and plans.
- Assume accountability for client satisfaction and proactive handling of engagements by anticipating client needs.
- Build and foster professional relationships with clients by listening, empathizing and leveraging Kroll’s resources to meet desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with client counsel and sales team to ensure that all stakeholders understand Kroll’s capabilities, and utilize discovery techniques to suggest appropriate and timely solutions.
- Become familiar with the nuances of each client’s technical and operational needs in order to best assess their service demands. Provide value to our customers through insightful consultation, recommendations and decision-making.
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) on notification methodology, Kroll’s products and best practices, and understand the law as it relates to data breach response requirements. This includes staying abreast of current events in the cyber security/data privacy space
- Initiate and implement service enhancements that align with organizational goals.
- Communicate new ideas and areas for development/improvement based upon client requests.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong listening skills with an ability to translate client needs into actionable steps.
- Proactively communicate with all appropriate stakeholders regarding the client engagement.
- Know and understand the internal processes within Kroll in order to educate the client on our processes, timelines and outcomes that affect their business.
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout all client interactions and when communicating with Kroll colleagues.
- Represent Kroll’s products and services clearly, concisely, accurately and with a high level of integrity.
- Establish and maintain documentation to ensure timely, consistent client contact and follow up.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum seven years of B2B experience in some of the following areas: customer success, client services, implementation, or project management.
- Project management experience required. Professional certification is a plus (e.g. PMP).
- Must be detail and process oriented, requiring demonstrated excellence in time management, project management and prioritization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, client relationship management, and problem resolution skills, with the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate relentless discipline, project ownership and goal achievement.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
- Experience enhancing client satisfaction/business outcomes through implementing new processes.
- Must be able to think independently, critically, and make “best business practice” decisions.
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible, and collaborative.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Physical requirements are sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- Work environment is climate-controlled office building located on a campus and composed of offices, cubicles, conference rooms and a computer data center.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.