Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Relationship Manager, Cyber Risk
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment. One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
DescriptionJob ID 20001341 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience. Our breach notification and identity theft teams have facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across the world impacting over 500 million individuals. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions.
The Relationship Manager will serve as the client advocate and will deliver best in class solutions to Kroll’s clients. The ideal candidate will serve clients on the West Coast, and therefore will work normal working business hours in the Pacific Time Zone.This requires establishing professional relationships with Kroll’s clients and partners, providing expertise into Kroll’s service offerings and managing the various implementation components of client engagements. Additionally, the Relationship Manager will be familiar with the sales and service objectives of the client in order to capitalize on business opportunities that will lend to the success of the client and Kroll.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Serve as the primary contact on client engagements and successfully manage the various project implementation components, including onboarding, deployment and reporting, to ensure timely deliverables and flawless execution.
- Ensure client expectations are managed and delivery deadlines met according to schedule and plans.
- Assume accountability for client satisfaction and proactive handling of engagements by anticipating client needs.
- Build and foster professional relationships with clients by listening, empathizing and leveraging Kroll’s resources to meet desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with client counsel and sales team to ensure that all stakeholders understand Kroll’s capabilities, and utilize discovery techniques to suggest appropriate and timely solutions.
- Become familiar with the nuances of each client’s technical and operational needs in order to best assess their service demands. Provide value to our customers through insightful consultation, recommendations and decision-making.
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) on notification methodology, Kroll’s products and best practices, and understand the law as it relates to data breach response requirements. This includes staying abreast of current events in the cyber security/data privacy space
- Initiate and implement service enhancements that align with organizational goals.
- Communicate new ideas and areas for development/improvement based upon client requests.
FUNCTIONAL AREA SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong listening skills with an ability to translate client needs into actionable steps.
- Proactively communicate with all appropriate stakeholders regarding the client engagement.
- Know and understand the internal processes within Kroll in order to educate the client on our processes, timelines and outcomes that affect their business.
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout all client interactions and when communicating with Kroll colleagues.
- Represent Kroll’s products and services clearly, concisely, accurately and with a high level of integrity.
- Establish and maintain documentation to ensure timely, consistent client contact and follow up.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum seven years of B2B experience in some of the following areas: customer success, client services, implementation, or project management.
- Project management experience required. Professional certification is a plus (e.g. PMP).
- Must be detail and process oriented, requiring demonstrated excellence in time management, project management and prioritization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, client relationship management, and problem resolution skills, with the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- Ability to work normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone
- Ability to demonstrate relentless discipline, project ownership and goal achievement.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
- Experience enhancing client satisfaction/business outcomes through implementing new processes.
- Must be able to think independently, critically, and make “best business practice” decisions.
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible, and collaborative.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Physical requirements are sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- Work environment is climate-controlled office building located on a campus and composed of offices, cubicles, conference rooms and a computer data center.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.