Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Program Associate, Cyber Risk
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment. One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
DescriptionJob ID 20001351 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience. Our breach notification and identity theft teams have facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across the world impacting over 500 million individuals. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions.
The Print Production and Data Specialist (Program Associate) is responsible for creating and managing breach letters as well as email campaign management. This individual will support the ITBN practice through creating breach notification letters, working with print vendors on mailing schedules, and advising on email campaign strategies. In addition, this position serves as a member of the operations team working with cross-functional teams to maintain a source of all service delivery communications for the practice.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Create Breach Notification letters for clients to meet regulatory notification requirements
- Work close with internal stakeholders to update letters and provide clear communications on mailing schedules
- Advise on email campaign strategy. Research and provide recommendations on criteria such as best day of the week to email, number of emails sent per campaign, etc.
- Manage email and print vendor relationship on a day to day basis
- Create and maintain content for the ITBN practice, including policy documents, version control, document repository, etc.
- Responsible for tracking changes in content and ensuring proper set up of and tracking of notification letters and emails.
- Identifying out-of-date content for removal; coordinate with product leads to determine needs for revision or replacement
- Validate email and notification quantities are accurate through generating reports and reconciling with vendors.
- Superb communication skills with success communicating recommendations to business leaders
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize
- A highly motivated team player and an organized, strategic thinker who is passionate about content and the industry
- Adaptable, fast learner with an eye for details
- Proficient with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with focus on problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred although comparable experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Must demonstrate the ability to work collegially and effectively with staff at all levels of the practice
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; able to read and interpret written information
- Ability to travel 10%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.