Customer Service Representative I, Identity Theft & Breach NotificationJob ID 20000052 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
*Competitive Pay Starting at $15 per hour* *Plus differential for bilingual agents! (Spanish, German, and French languages)*
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexibility to work from home on occasion with prior approval
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
The Call Center Representative’s primary focus is handling inbound phone calls from consumers who are eligible for Kroll’s products and services as well as phone calls from Kroll’s program administrators. They will provide web support for online users and will also be responsible for Tier 1 customer service support for breach members. This Customer Service Representative position will be located in Nashville, TN and will report to the Consumer Services Supervisor.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails in a contact center environment.
- Provide excellent customer service support.
- Provide accurate information regarding Kroll’s products, services, and product delivery systems.
- Be professional and courteous with callers at all times.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Possess the ability to quickly respond to client and consumer issues and complete a high volume of tasks and assignments.
- Work well within a team environment and independently
- Must study for and pass the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) certification exam. Study time, costs for exam and materials will be provided by Kroll.
- Other administrative work as needed.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, more specifically the 10:30am – 7pm shift, with flexibility to work additional hours if needed when high call volume is anticipated
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- May be asked to be available for on-call after hours phone support as needed by the business.
- Sitting for long periods of time in close proximity to a computer screen is required.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.