Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Customer Service Representative I, Cyber RiskNashville, Tennessee
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Customer Service Representative I, Cyber RiskJob ID 21003838 Nashville, Tennessee Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience. Our breach notification and identity theft teams have facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across the world impacting over 500 million individuals. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions.
Customer service positions available! Looking for a career opportunity in customer service with a proven industry leader? Our Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice is now hiring for full-time Call Center Representative positions in our Nashville contact center.
Job Type: Full-time
*Competitive Pay Starting at $15 per hour* *Plus differential for bilingual agents! (Spanish, German, and French languages)*
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexibility to work from home on occasion with prior approval
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
100 Centerview Drive Suite 350 Nashville, TN
The Call Center Representative’s primary focus is handling inbound phone calls from consumers who are eligible for Kroll’s products and services as well as phone calls from Kroll’s program administrators. They will provide web support for online users and will also be responsible for Tier 1 customer service support for breach members. This Customer Service Representative position will be located in Nashville, TN and will report to the Consumer Services Supervisor.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails in a contact center environment.
- Provide excellent customer service support.
- Provide accurate information regarding Kroll’s products, services, and product delivery systems.
- Be professional and courteous with callers at all times.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Possess the ability to quickly respond to client and consumer issues and complete a high volume of tasks and assignments.
- Work well within a team environment and independently
- Must study for and pass the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) certification exam. Study time, costs for exam and materials will be provided by Kroll.
- Other administrative work as needed.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, more specifically the 10:30am – 7pm shift, with flexibility to work additional hours if needed when high call volume is anticipated
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- May be asked to be available for on-call after hours phone support as needed by the business.
- Sitting for long periods of time in close proximity to a computer screen is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.